Friday, January 28, 2011

What I Wore 1/28/11

     Another thing about the blogosphere that has greatly intrigued me are posts featuring pictures of adorable outfits people put together. I know this is typical of most fashion blogs, but I have noticed a lot of other people do it also and title these posts as "What I Wore". I have decided I would like to give it a try because it looks like a lot of fun!


     In the future, I promise to have better photos that I don't take myself in my bedroom. Let's see... some of the items are a little old and I am fuzzy on the brand details but I'll give the description a whirl:

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tights: My mom's old pair (silly, I know)
Boots: JCPenny

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! :)