Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sketchbook Sunday

Good morning!
     Ah Sunday... it should be a day of leisure, but for most it is a day full of the weekend's neglected homework. It has been a roller coaster couple of days. Life has been very stressful and I've been struggling to make time to do the things that ease my nerves. Since I became a design major, I have become terrible at keeping a sketch book. I have drawn things to scan into the computer to work from, but all of my sketchbooks only have a few pages partially filled. So in an attempt to fix this bad habit, I am instituting...

Sketchbook Sunday!

Every Sunday, I will upload a sketch from my sketchbook. This forces me to draw at least once a week and hopefully it will get me back into the groove of things.

Today's sketch is pretty random. I opened my book and on the first page was a faded pencil outline of two eyes. I just started brightening them up a bit and this was the result.


Hope the week brings more smiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! :)