I’m Michele. I have also been referred to as Shell, Meesh-pass, and Fluffy. I am an artsy person working towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design. I love my young, college life and cannot wait to move away and start a new journey into adulthood. But until then, I enjoy my boyfriend, friends, school, traveling, and other various activities. :)
Things I’d say you need to know about me…
- I love The Office and John Krasinski is my favorite famous person.
- Spending time with my family fills my heart with joy.
- I’d rather be with a small group of friends than at a crazy party.
- I have granny hobbies like knitting, crocheting and cooking.
- I love kitties… a lot.
- Babies always turn me into mush.
- I can’t whistle, roll my Rs, reach the ceiling, or stomach bacon.
- My hands are always cold.
- I prefer tea to coffee almost every time.
- I like to make things!
This is Stephen. He is a big part of who I am because he is my special someone. We have been together for several years now and we have barrels of fun together. He gives me courage when I need it and supports me in whatever I do. Simply put, he is the best and I am super lucky to have him in my life.
This is my baby sister who, most of the time, could easily be mistaken for my little brother. Her name is Samantha and when I was 10 years old she became my world. She is the complete opposite of me, but I wouldn’t trade her for any other sibling. She likes getting dirty outside, playing sports, being loud, and playing video games. Being away from her is the only sad part about leaving the nest because she is still just a small person. She is going to be my best friend when she grows in years [and she’ll be a lot taller than me too].