Sunday, January 23, 2011

Animal Froggy Bonnet


     Today features my friends' adorable puppies Cricket and Molly! These girls are two yorkshire terriers who easily make themselves a space in your heart. I have wanted to make them something to wear for quite some time now, but I finally got the chance to start a project a few weeks ago. While I was searching for ideas on the internet, I stumbled upon this froggy hat idea in xmoonbloom's Etsy shop. She is very talented and has a shop worth taking a look at. Instead of buying her pattern, I sort of made up my own pattern. However, since xmoonbloom sells her pattern, I will not freely release the pattern I used to show respect to her. Nonetheless, I would like to share how adorable they look!




They are very happy puppies and get pretty excited when people come over. Taking pictures was a bit of a challenge, but worth it. When I came by to do the photo shoot, they already had on their little reindeer sweaters, which is my favorite out of all their outfits. We decided that they were just adorable froggie-reindeer creatures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! :)